Compact unit KOMPA
It represents the core technology of the cylindrical grit separator type in a round steel tank with a new working principle for lowest space requirements. The machine could be delivered as single grit separator or as compact unit with round-finescreen, integrated screenings wash-press and optional grease removal system or emergency bypass pipe. Grit separation rates of > 95% down to grain size 0,2 mm have scientifically been proven.
- Spase-saving solution for separation of suspended grit and greas. Spase savings up to 50% compared with conventional compact systems.
- Long grit separator fort he mechanical disposal of mineral components based on a new working principle.
- Grit separation rate: 95% for grit corn sizes of > 0,2 mm.
- Optimal grit separator aeration to create the cylindrical flow.
- Emergency discharge sill with integreated bypass, low loss of pressure.
- No special grease chamber, wich means less maintenance.
- Simple, reliable design for separating and discharging grease.
- Simple assembly, wired ready-for-connection.