HWS Archimedean screw pump for transporting liquid material
Hydromatic HWS archimedean screw pumps are lifting devices, which are extremely well-suited for sewage transport and as drainage pumps and are unsurpassed by any other type of pump in terms of technology and efficiency.
They are mainly used as intermediate lifting stations in sewer networks, as draw and polder pumping stations, as inlet pumps for sewage treatment plants as well as sludge return pumps.
- Extremely durable, low-maintenance and operationally reliable;
- Unparalleled efficiency with large control range(no loss of suction power or pressure);
- Gentle conveying process for biological cultures. No adverse effect on the sedimentation properties and floc structure – this substantially facilitates the treatment of waste water;
- Conveys raw waste water with the coarsest impurities and additional screening at pump stations is avoided;
- The Archimedean screw pumps are extremely resistant to blockage;
- The superior design – of both the components and the screw itself – ensures extremely cost-effective operation.