The cleaning process of wastewater produces sewage sludge. The better the process, the more sludge is produced.
The aims of wastewater treatment sludge can be:
|– Volume reduction||Thickening|
|– Extermination pathogenic germs||to be used in agriculture or as compost|
|– Stabilisation of organic substances||Gas production|
|Reduction of dry substances|
|Improvement of drainage|
|Decrease of odour|
|– Recovery of nutrients||Nutrients, Manure|
- There are fundamental techniques:
- thickening sludge by solids level increase
- filtration to impurity liquidation
- Drainage by mechanical separation from water
- Drying by thermal seperation from water
- Refining by thermal oxidation of organic elements
Company Hydromatic offers solutions for challenges ranging from thickening sludgeto refining.
Еspecially in the area of solids from liquids in a clean drainage and thickening sludge we work together with the worldwide market leader Company Gebr. Bellmer GmbH from band filter presses andthickener.
More than 4.500 satisfied customers distinguish our efficiency.