screw press SP
Our screw presses are used as optimal supplements in disposal processes, where separated, moist recyclings are dewatered, compressed and transported away.
Our machines have proven their worth over many years, especially in municipal and industrial treatment applications.
- Small dimensions owing to its compact design
- Sturdy construction
- Long service life due to the use of high-quality materials
- Armour-plated conveyor screw
- Dewatering: up to 40% dry matter (depending on the material to be dewatered)
- Removable press water pan
- Reduction of disposal costs
- Special steady and counterbalance bearings
- Increased dewatering area due to a wedgewire
- A bagging mechanism may optionally be attached to the press pipe for hygiene purposes as well as for keeping in odours.